RecordQuest is seeking an intelligent, hardworking, energetic, people-person for our full-time Administrative Assistant position. Excellent communication skills and multitasking are necessary for this very busy Release of Information company.
- Answer incoming phone calls and receive on-site visitors
- Communicate with clients, internal staff, vendors, and RecordQuest through various communication channels such as phone, fax, physical mail, and email.
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Package and/or post and receive mailings and other physical correspondences
- Pick/drop-off physical mail
- Manage inventory
- Order approved supplies
- Process client payments
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to assist clients via phone and email
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Strong ability to multitask and demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Experience working with Google Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with HIPAA, the Release of Information process, medical records, and/or physician practice operations is highly preferred.
Please attach your resume with your response
Starting Wage: $15.00/hour
Eligible for health benefits and paid time off.
Apply for this job
Test Drive Our Services
Kick the tires. Check the lights. Look under the hood. Take it for a spin around the block. Discover why so many healthcare professionals are switching to RecordQuest for their health information needs.