Bilingual Customer Service Representative
RecordQuest is seeking an intelligent, hardworking, energetic, people-person for our full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative positions. Excellent communication skills and multitasking are necessary for this growing Release of Information company.
- Answer incoming phone calls and receive on-site visitors
- Respond to phone calls and email inquiries regarding medical record requests for record status, concerns, issues, etc.
- Research patient record information and medical records to resolve issues
- Maintain quality and production standards as defined by client contract and/or management determination of the need
- Manage time adequately to ensure proper turnaround for all tasks such as customer service requests, follow-up, and feedback
- Work with teammates and manager to ensure the needs of the client are being met
- Assist in the development of process improvement initiatives
- Communicate with clients, internal staff, vendors, and RecordQuest through various communication channels such as phone, fax, physical mail, and email
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Package and/or post and receive mailings and other physical correspondences
- Organize and release records via email, physical mail, and fax
- Manage inventory and order approved supplies as needed
- Process client payments
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Successfully completes all training programs as required
- Acts in accordance with all HIPAA Privacy and Security guidelines to ensure confidential handling of protected health information
- Execute prompt analytical decision making/research with specific attention to detail
- Comply with State laws, policy, and company procedures
- Utilize specified phone call production tracking and reporting procedures
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to assist clients via phone and email
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Learn and use corporate proprietary software and/or 3rd party tools
- Strong ability to multitask and demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Experience working with Google Suite, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience with HIPAA, the Release of Information process, medical records, and/or physician practice operations is highly preferred
Starting Wage: $16.00+/hour based on experience
Please attach your resume with your response below.
Eligible for health benefits and paid time off.
Apply for this job
Test Drive Our Services
Kick the tires. Check the lights. Look under the hood. Take it for a spin around the block. Discover why so many healthcare professionals are switching to RecordQuest for their health information needs.